Project Manager/Super Intendent
A construction company (GC) based in San Francisco is seeking to fill a position for Project Manager/Superintendent role.
We specialize in Commercial Tenant Improvement, Retail and Hospitality + Hotels projects. The business has been steadily growing since its incorporation in 2004. Our small team is at working capacity and we are looking for someone to hit the ground running to help us with our many tasks. We need a person that can be flexible and interchange between a Project Manager and a Superintendent.
* Manage multiple job sites
* Manage multiples crews
* Be the main point of contact for clients, subcontractors, building engineers, vendors/suppliers, architects
* Excellent communications skills – able to listen to clients’ needs and communicate direction to crew
* Ensures cost stay within project budget
* Negotiate subcontracts and change orders
* Track and monitor construction schedule and progress
* Delivery the project on time and within budget
* Perform administrative duties such as RFI’s, Submittals, Daily Log’s etc.
* 5+years of experience in the construction industry
* General knowledge of various construction trades
* Ability to lead and mange team
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
* Team player
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, MS project
* Physical ability to lift/handle materials
* Must have own vehicle and tools
Preference will be given to those with construction related degrees. Although preferred, not required.
Salary DOE, medical, paid holidays, and PTO