This position is located in San Francisco, supporting a diverse set of construction and architectural projects for various clients.
This position will report directly to Senior Management.
This position will play a key role in office Accounting and Administration duties. This candidate should have the desire to work in a dynamic start-up environment that is growing at a rapid pace and have full knowledge of construction administration and construction billing and accounting. This position will start out as part-time and may grow to a full-time position with the right candidate.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Strong computer skills required using Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Well organized, analytical, able to multi-task projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow through is vital.
- Work independently and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic accounting procedures: A/R, A/P, and Payroll. Creating, entering, and matching purchase orders, posting vendor invoices, preparing manual checks, weekly check runs, process cost reports and weekly payroll.
- Organize and utilize data to prepare reports using QuickBooks, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with using QuickBooks Contractor, progress billing, pre-lien, and lien releases.
General clerical duties including but not limited to answering phones, filing, photocopying, accepting packages, greeting visitors, schedule appointments, break room maintenance, stocking supplies, rollout recycling/trash bins, interact with clients, and vendors.
Qualified candidates should have strong accounting, administration and organization skills. Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable in Quickbooks with a full knowledge of lien process and progress billing. Computer literacy is required and a four-year degree is preferred.